welcome :)

Hi everyone :]
This is my blog, I guess
{say what, you knew?}
Well, have fun ~
xelliyeah


zaterdag 15 mei 2010

PRIMARK~

hello peopleee. (L)
I just cam back from Rotterdam! It was great. I went with Tosca and Pykel to the Primark. It was really fantastic. I made some pictures of stuff i bought. +prices:
bikini, 8 euro    primark
 
glasses, 1,50 euro   primark
shirt, 10 euro   h&m
skirt, 5 euro primark
 everything! (:
zebra bag, 4 euro   primark

together:
primark: 40 euro
h&m: 30 euro

 necklace, 3 euro   primark
skirt+shirt, 10 euro   h&m

 shirt, 10 euro   h&m
necklace, 3 euro   primark
shorts, 11 euro  primark

for on your shirt/in your hair, 1,50   primark
 2 hairbands, 1,50   primark
 shirt+skirt, 10 euro (each)  h&m
sunglasses, 1.50   primark





















That's all for today. Maybe not. Well, I'll see.

(L)(L)(L)

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten