welcome :)

Hi everyone :]
This is my blog, I guess
{say what, you knew?}
Well, have fun ~
xelliyeah


woensdag 12 mei 2010

I (L) AVRIL+justinbiebeeer

Hiy'all. I just wanted to tell you, i just love Avril Lavringe. I love her music, and especially her clothes. She has even made her  own brand, Abbey Dawn. You really have to check it out. I found some really nice pictures of her, and she's wearing some really awesome clothes. HERE THEY ARE:






















Oh, and that perfume on the picture is her new perfume. Her second one! I have the first. It's called Black Star (the first one), and the new one is called Forbidden Rose. MYSTEEERIOUUUUS Ö.
Ah well, I'll have to save up. Btw I'd also really like one of those Justin Bieber t-shirts. I know, half of the world thinks he sings like a girl, but I just think he's uber cute. I love him :]


  That's all for now.
xxxx

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten