welcome :)

Hi everyone :]
This is my blog, I guess
{say what, you knew?}
Well, have fun ~
xelliyeah


woensdag 12 mei 2010

-DRAWING-

hello people of earth.
i found some really nice drawings of fashion, and I wanted to show them to you. I also made some drawings myself. They aren't proffessional or anything, but I just like drawing in my free time :)










 Well, I hope you liked :]
Btw those buny's are just adorable! And the clothes they are wearing, loveee. I've also bought a really awesome book from Selexyz, a bookshop in The Hague. It's called My wonderful world of fashion, and it's really cool. I made some pictures from the best pages. Looky-here:



And, my mum bought a little bottle of perfume for me, one of those Harajuku perfumes. Or eau de toilette. Whatever you like better. But anyways, i got the one named Music. And it's 100% love. (L)












YEAH IT ROCKS.  (L)(L)(L)


Hmm... I don't have any more thigs that are interesting. Maybe later?
xxxx

1 opmerking:

  1. WHO? gave you permission to put my drawing onto your blog.
    Remove it immediately. My art is copyrighted... you cannot post without my permission ..
    Barbra Joan

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen